Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay so I couldnt decide what pictures to use so I uploaded them all!!

One of my favorites
Booty, booty, booty!!
Our Little Angel

Thanks for the shoes GG and PaPa!!
So I go to this place because they said they had packages starting at 9.99 and that sounds really reasonable to me. However they didnt for warn me they were so good at taking pictures and that I would have to choose only one pose. I being her mother think she looks good in all of them, so I bought 3 poses and got the CD with the rest.....I know Im a easy sell.

2 comments:

Amy D said...

Jennifer, love the pictures of Savannah. She is beautiful.

Thanks for having us over the other night. We really enjoyed being with you guys.

Our blog is amyrosedouglas.blogspot.com

Amy D said...

Hey jennifer, so, I posted a blog about cloth diapering. You had asked to see a diaper so this might help a bit.
http://amyrosedouglas.blogspot.com/