Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Savannah week 5&6


She's trying to say "hello"

She has started smiling
She was channeling her father & PaPa here! I think they are identical!!
So Savannah seems to have new tricks for us everyday!! She is smiling when we talk to her and Im not sure who gets the bigger kick out of it her or us!! She is also trying to talk to us, she tries so hard to get these noises out that it is soo cute and could be easily confused with her I am pooping face!! So I figured out by accident one day that she can be screaming and if you take her outside she stops, instantly. I was fixing her bottle and we needed to wait for it to warm so naturally her food alarm was going off. I decided to walk to the mailbox while we waited and instantly as I opened the front door and the gush of warm air hit her she stopped crying. So now we sit out back with her while we are waiting on bottles and go for walks at night when we get fussy. It is equally as funny that when I came back in from getting the mail that the crying resumed as if it had never stopped!! Also we went to the dr. this week and we are up to 9 pounds 4 ounces!! Yea, we are gaining!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

she's a cutie guys

Jeff