Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Play Time!!

Playing is a lot of work but someone has to do it!!
Look at her hold her head up!! So advanced!
Okay so at this point I think I was the one having the fun!
Yes she is actually hitting the toy right there (mostly by accident) but I'm her mother what do you expect??
Oh and yes, she is standing with her feet touching the floor of her exersaucer. She's getting so big :( !!!
So Savannah and I (okay mostly me) wanted to change things up a little today and we attempted to have some fun in our exersaucer. I'm sure its a little early for climbing in and actually knowing what to do in this big pink chair, but I thought our tummy time was getting a little mundane. We did have fun, she mostly stared at everything with the occasional whacking of the toys with her arms (again more accidental than anything). So today we officially took PLAYTIME to a new level!!

No comments: