Thursday, June 19, 2008

Savannah Week 4

Blowing bubbles is a special talent
I know she's "advanced" already knows how to hit the toys!!
Hi GG and PaPa!!
She loves to snuggle in these furry blankets
This is what her food alarm looks like when its going off, hard to recognize I know!!!

Okay so time is flying by sooo fast, I just cant put on the brakes enough. She is growing like a weed, and filling out more and more every day!! She is starting to loose her "newborn" look, and begin to look a little more chubby. Which I love by the way. She has the sweetest temperment, her cry makes me laugh....I know Im a horrible mom, but its just so darn cute (for now)!!! So week four, we are getting so close to our "one month" birthday!! We got a new floor playmat that we tried out and loved. She makes the funniest noises as she swings her arms and kicks her feet aimlessly trying to make contact with any of the hanging toys that she can. I soon realized that the middle one was hanging a little low after it hit her in the face about 3 times. She was all done after that!! She is just changing everyday, and I am just in amazement of her....We are soo lucky to have her, I guess God knew what he was doing.

No comments: