Thursday, June 12, 2008

Savannah Week 3

This is my first day of church
me and mommy before church
Me and poppy eating lunch after church.....
Tummy Time
We really enjoyed Tummy time!!



Wow how time flies....especially when you live and die by every 2 hours. We eat every 2 hours, change our diaper and even play for 30 minutes or so. The days just seem to fly by, and then there are the naps....lots of naps, for both of us. So this week held lots of "firsts" for us. We had our first bath, our first tummy time on the floor, our belly button fell off (first and only time), we read our first books together, our first time at church and she is making the cutest cooing sounds consistantly for the first time!! What a great week for us!! Also I took her to the mall for the first time, and really the retail therapy was for me not her. I just didnt realize that by the time I fed her loaded her and got to the mall it would really be time to turn around, come home and feed her all over again. We are learning together!! So here are some great pictures of all Savannah's "firsts"!! Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: