Monday, May 12, 2008

Rocket Science.....

So first comes the "Seat Protector" I should have known how long this would take after we had complications getting this into place!!
I knew we were in trouble when I saw him go for the manual!! Women you know what Im talking about!!
I began to feel his pain by this point!!
Finally we did it!! We are ready to bring Savannah home with us!! Hope she was paying attention!!


Apparently they don't make car seats "Parent Friendly". I mean anything that comes with a 100 page instruction manual, just doesn't say, "you can sling me in the car on your way to the hospital no problem." So the instillation begins.....We decided that since I will be 40 weeks on Thursday that last night was the perfect time to put our car seat in the car, just in case! Wishful thinking mostly, I put my bags in there on Friday. I guess I'm really just hoping that Savannah will get the hint and bless us with her presence. So here are some pictures of Sonny (my engineer) installing what we thought would be a simple car seat. BTW he was frustrated that I kept laughing and snapping pictures instead of holding the flash light and reading the manual out loud to him, so if he looks a little upset, its because he is...... :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your blog makes me laugh. Having the visual of Sonny trying to install the seat is hysterical! I can't wait to meet Savannah...soon!

Ashley said...

Hi Jennifer! We are praying that little Savannah makes her presence known this week! The nursery looks beautiful! Looks like y'all are all set to go! Ashley

Melinda Denton said...

Jen you know that the very technical engineer type guys like Sonny and Jason can't stand manuals - they think that manuals are "beneath" them. :)